- We continue to practice social distancing and stringent hygienic procedures throughout the clinic. We are taking every measure to ensure it is a safe environment.
- As Alberta opens up, our clinic is opening up as well! We have expanded our hours and the number of days each of the physicians are in the office.
- Some of our appointments will continue to be done virtually, either over the phone or through secure email/video conferencing through Medeo
- To access virtual care, please download and fill out the consent form on our Forms & Resources page. This can be emailed to email@example.com
- A wonderful up to date resource that addresses many COVID concerns is: https://www.caringforkids.cps.ca/handouts/the-2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19
Join Our Team
Welcome to Associate Pediatric Clinic
Established in 1922 the Associate Clinic was one of the first medical clinics in Calgary. Over the years the clinic has evolved to include family doctors, and various subspecialties, including our pediatric clinic.
Associate Pediatrics Clinic continues it’s legacy at our new virtual home; @yycpediatrics.com
Do You Require
Please contact 911 for any medical emergency or call Alberta Health Link at 811 for general health related questions or access their website at albertahealthservices.ca
Download The Consent Form.
Is it your first time to the Associate Pedicatrics Clinic? If so, please download the Clinic Visit Consent Form and complete it prior to your initial appointment.
Virtual Care/ Electronic Communication Consent Form.
We now have the availability to communicate with our patients & families using a secure email service called Medeo. Please download the consent form in order to sign up for this service..