- Prior to your visit please print and fill out this COVID questionnaire. Then bring the form with you to your appointment.
- We continue to practice social distancing and stringent hygienic procedures throughout the clinic. We are taking every measure to ensure it is a safe environment.
- Our physicians are working full time in the office, although some of our appointments will continue to be done over the phone. It is up to the physician whether an in-person visit is needed vs. a phone appointment
- To access virtual care, please download and fill out the consent form on our Forms & Resources page. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A wonderful up to date resource that addresses many COVID concerns is: https://www.caringforkids.cps.ca/handouts/the-2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19
- Information on the COVID vaccine can be found at CBC website "How the health system is addressing vaccine...." which includes a video from Dr. Theresa Tam
Welcome to Associate Pediatric Clinic
Established in 1922 the Associate Clinic was one of the first medical clinics in Calgary. Over the years the clinic has evolved to include family doctors, and various subspecialties, including our pediatric clinic.
Associate Pediatrics Clinic continues it’s legacy at our new virtual home; @yycpediatrics.com
Our Office Policies
In order to continue to meet the needs of our busy pediatric practice and to continue to take good care of our patients and families, the following policies are in effect:
- Patients who are 15 minutes late or more, may not be seen that day. They will be invoiced for a late fee, which must be paid before another appointment can be made.
- Patients who do not show up for their scheduled appointment
will be charged a fee. The fee must be paid in order to rebook.
If you don’t attend your appointment 2 people miss out:
you & someone else who could have used that time slot
- Please cancel your appointments more than 24 hours in
advance, if possible. Late cancellations (ie: less than 24hours) will be charged a fee.
- As we are a referral-based practice, patients need to be seen at
least yearly to continue to be part of our clinic. Past that yearly mark, a new referral is required.
- Prescription refill appointments should be booked before you
leave. Another appointment is required before refills will be sent to your pharmacy.
Please call back during regular business hours.
Call Healthlink at 811 For more information please visit albertahealthservices.ca
Call 911 or take your child to the closest hospital Emergency department
New Patient Form
Is it your first time to the Associate Pediatrics Clinic? If so, please download the New Patient Form and complete it prior to your initial appointment.
Virtual Care/ Electronic Communication Consent Form.
We now have the availability to communicate with our patients & families using a secure email service called Medeo. Please download the consent form in order to sign up for this service..