- Prior to your visit please print and fill out this COVID questionnaire. Then bring the form with you to your appointment.
- We continue to practice social distancing and stringent hygienic procedures throughout the clinic. We are taking every measure to ensure it is a safe environment.
- Our physicians are working full time in the office although some of our appointments will continue to be done virtually, over the phone.
- To access virtual care, please download and fill out the consent form on our Forms & Resources page. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A wonderful up to date resource that addresses many COVID concerns is: https://www.caringforkids.cps.ca/handouts/the-2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19
- Information on the COVID vaccine can be found at CBC website "How the health system is addressing vaccine...." which includes a video from Dr. Theresa Tam
Welcome to Associate Pediatric Clinic
Established in 1922 the Associate Clinic was one of the first medical clinics in Calgary. Over the years the clinic has evolved to include family doctors, and various subspecialties, including our pediatric clinic.
Associate Pediatrics Clinic continues it’s legacy at our new virtual home; @yycpediatrics.com
Do You Require
Please contact 911 for any medical emergency or call Alberta Health Link at 811 for general health related questions or access their website at albertahealthservices.ca
Download The Consent Form.
Is it your first time to the Associate Pedicatrics Clinic? If so, please download the Clinic Visit Consent Form and complete it prior to your initial appointment.
Virtual Care/ Electronic Communication Consent Form.
We now have the availability to communicate with our patients & families using a secure email service called Medeo. Please download the consent form in order to sign up for this service..